The recipe from the Soup-Puree with Champignons
500g beef (c.b. ground beef)
30g white bread
15 ml mik or cream
1 tbl spoon butter, melted
Pepper, salt and nutmeg
1.Cut the meat into a medium pieces, process in food processor till smooth condition, place in a large bowl or use ready ground meat.
2. Soak the bread in a milk or cream, squeeze, add to the meat.
3. Process in food processor the onion till smooth condition, add to the meat.
4. Add the egg, melted butter, salt, pepper, nutmeg to taste. (To taste the seasoning, take a small piece of mixture and fry it over a pan. ) Mix well together.
5. Bring salted water to boil.
6.Form small meat balls from the meat mixture (15-20g).
4. Put a bulk of meat balls into the hot slated water, simmer till they rise the surface. Take off to a bowl.
Use as a separate dish serving with a various garnishes (vegetable puree, roasted vegetables, pasta), heat up with a various sauces as tomato sauce, meat sauce, bechamel (simply make a sauce in a sauce pot, add the kneles there, bring to boil, serve), or make a simple stock, add kneles there, garnish with chopped dill or parsley and sautee root vegetables.
Original number is 226